12 Oct 3 Ways to Earn as Much as 2.5% Per Month
“Rule #1: Never lose money; Rule #2: Don’t forget rule #1.” – Warren Buffet
We have all been there.
You’ve had your own savings. You’ve been working hard as an employee. You’ve been reading a lot of articles on how to properly budget your finances.
But when you look at your own savings, you notice that it’s still not enough and the recent inflation rate has been affecting your way of living.
Does it feel like you have to work overtime just to have an extra income?
Does it have to be so hard that you cannot find more ways on how to earn more money?
No, it’s not.
Now, if you’re looking for ways on how to earn, these 3 will help you out:
1. Trading Stocks
Stocks is the share of your ownership in a company. As a stockholder, you are considered to be a part-owner which gives you the right to vote for the company’s Board members, receive dividends and review the company’s financial records.
To know more about the advantages and disadvantages of stocks, refer to the image below:
In this picture, you’ll learn how stocks work and its advantages and disadvantages.
2. Mutual Funds
Mutual Fund is a type of investment that is operated by “money managers” who create portfolios for investment with the pool of money from investors. To invest, you can buy through a mutual fund company, bank, or brokerage company that is also similar from stocks. You can also earn more by earning capital gains through selling it for more than you paid for it.
- Assessment of Financial Standing and Securing Emergency Fund or Insurance.
- If you have number 1, you will identify your financial goal answering the question
- Why are you investing?
- For what reason?
- How much do u expect?
- You will be given recommendations afterwards and you will choose.
- You can start a mutual Fund policy with at least 5,000 pesos. You may wish to start bigger amounts if you are okay with it.
- Afterwards, a Mutual Fund Advisor will manage your application.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Mutual Funds
- You can begin with just a small amount of money.
- Mutual funds are low-risk and have a high-return potential.
- A lot of fund firms manage different funds which can allow you to switch between these funds without worrying about charges.
- It is managed by someone other than you.
- It comes with fees – in the form of annual operating fees and shareholder fees.
- You don’t always have control of your investment.
3. Buying Invoices
An invoice is a commercial document that enumerates a transaction between a buyer and a seller. One good example of an invoice platform is Acudeen.
Acudeen is a Philippine-based financial technology company that enables small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to finance their receivables as early as 5 days.
As a buyer, purchasing invoice from us will make you earn as high as 2.5% per month and you don’t need to worry if it’s legitimate or not because these invoices are from top corporations verified by our company and you can control how much you want to earn.
To know more about buying invoices, refer to these images below:
As a buyer, you might want to consider invoices as the best saving option because of these advantages. And if you do, there is a step-by-step process to guide you further. Refer to the infographics below:
With the help of this step-by-step guide, you can now start buying invoices here in Acudeen!
We hope this list has given you the needed information about smart financing. If you have more tips on how to earn, just write a comment below.
Have a great day!