Full Stack Engineer possesses skills in wide array of technologies and databases. S/he is knowledgeable in all aspect of web development, analyze and develop requirements into functional, maintainable, neat, testable, high-performant applications.
- Maintain and improve RESTful services and micro services applications
- Transition between frontend development, client-side and server-side business logic implementation, write unit and functional tests, and manage the deployment.
- Implement and use continuous integration and delivery technologies; at an expert level and ability to teach others best practices.
- Investigate issues at every level of the stack; debug a web application single-handedly from the browser all the way through the transport, through the application and servers and databases and asynchronous queues and logs and dumps
- BS degree in Computer Science, engineering, mathematics or other technical field
- Proven experience as a full-stack developer
- Proven experience in architecting and building RESTful services and high volume, scalable web applications from end to end
- Hates slow applications; code quality, continuous improvement, performance and scalability mean something to you
- Motivation to understand the business and our users, their requirements and delivering result beyond expectations
- Passion for technology advancement and continuous learning
- RESTful API development
- OSS-focused: Python, NodeJS, ExpressJS, Docker, Linux, nginx, Thrift, Redis, Sequelize, Mongoose, MongoDB, Linux
- Microsoft-focused: ASP.NET MVC, Webapi, Entity Framework, Windows Services, Windows Server, MS SQL, SQL Azure, Azure services
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested applicants can send their resume to email@example.com with the subject: Job Application for Full Stack Engr.